I study theoretical particle physics, the physics of the fundamental building blocks of the natural world. The primary goal is to understand strongly interacting systems of subatomic particles and fields.
- Resurgence: combining perturbative and non-perturbative physics
- Particle Physics in ultra-extreme conditions: strong external fields, density, temperature
- Schwinger effect: non-perturbative particle production from vacuum
- Phase diagrams of interacting fermion systems: finite density and temperature
- Effective Actions in quantum field theory and string theory
- Chern-Simons Theory
- Physics of fractals, in quantum theory, gravity and mesoscopic physics